Rules FOR Worked All Nordic Countries Award
- The award is available to all licensed radio amateurs and SWL´s.
- There is no time limit on QSO's.
- There are no band limitations, but all QSO's must be in the same mode to achieve the award, i.e. 2XCW OR 2XSSB OR 2XRTTY etc. single band achievement can also be endorsed upon request.
- he award will be issued in three classes: CLASS-A, CLASS-B and CLASS-C.
A GCR list, verified by two licensed radio amateurs or local club officials must be submitted. The list must show: Stations worked, date, year, time, band, report and mode. IRA-Awards Manager reserves the right to ask for submittance of QSL's.
First award issued to a DXCC-country will be endorsed as such.
Fee for the Worked All Nordic Countries Award is 5.00$ or 5.00€.
- Confirmed contacts with the following Nordic DXCC entities according to the rules. JW-SWALBARD, JX-JAN MAYEN, LA-NORWAY, OH-FINLAND, OH0-ALAND ISLANDS, OJ0-MARKET REEF, OX-GREENLAND, OY-FAROE ISLANDS, OZ-DENMARK, SM-SWEDEN and TF-ICELAND.
- One confirmed contact with Iceland is mandatory in all classes.
- CLASS-A: One confirmed contact with each of the eleven DXCC entities.
- CLASS-B: One confirmed contact with eight of the DXCC entities and thereof two in CQ-ZONE 40.
- CLASS-C: One confirmed contact with five of the DXCC entities and thereof one in CQ-ZONE 40.
- Please note: Contacts with stations /TF, /OH0 or TF/, OH0/ etc. are not valid for this award except for OJ0.
- All enquires about Í.R.A. awards and applications should be sent to:
- Í.R.A. Awards Manager
- Brynjólfur Jónsson, TF5B
- Engimýri 8
- IS-600 Akureyri